Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web
site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable
local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained
in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on RoundTeam's web site for
personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of
a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public
display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained
on RoundTeam's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the
materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of
these restrictions and may be terminated by RoundTeam Inc at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials
in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RoundTeam's web site are provided "as is".
RoundTeam Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby
disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual
property or other violation of rights. Further, RoundTeam Inc does not
warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet
web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites
linked to this site.
- RoundTeam Inc has right to stop providing service to users and Teams which violate Twitter user policies.
Including but not limiting to spamming, aggressive retweeting, aggressive promotion, creating fake Twitter
In no event shall RoundTeam Inc or its suppliers be liable for any
damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or
profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or
inability to use the materials on RoundTeam's Internet site, even if
RoundTeam Inc or a RoundTeam Inc authorized representative has been notified
orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some
jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these
limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RoundTeam's web site could include
technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RoundTeam Inc does not
warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate,
complete, or current. RoundTeam Inc. may make changes to the materials
contained on its web site at any time without notice. RoundTeam Inc. does
not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RoundTeam Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet
web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked
site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RoundTeam Inc.
of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by
the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RoundTeam's web site shall be governed by the
laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed
this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling RoundTeam application functionality and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for
the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to
be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
- Here, and at any place in this document, "RoundTeam" means either RoundTeam Inc. or software produced by this company.
- Here, and at any place in this document, "RoundTeam website" means any of the following: "roundteam.co", "www.roundteam.co", "round-team.com", "www.round-team.com".
- Here, and at any place on RoundTeam website, "Twitter" is a trademark of Twitter Inc. company https://twitter.com
- RoundTeam Inc. does not collect or store your Twitter password.
- RoundTeam Inc. has right to stop providing service to users and Teams which violate Twitter user policies. Including but not limiting to spamming, aggressive retweeting, aggressive promotion, creating fake Twitter accounts etc.
- Here, and at any place in this document, "Team" means Twitter account, which was used at least once to sign-in to RoundTeam website or was at least once connected to RoundTeam web-site by authorizing RoundTeam_auth Twitter application.
- RoundTeam Inc. can use data of any Team including but not limited to Twitter account name, Twitter profile pictures,
number of followers, Twitter names of followers, number of accounts followed by connected Twitter account, names of accounts which are followed by
connected Twitter account, Twitter timeline for any purpose connected with RoundTeam website operation. This applies to all accounts which are used with RoundTeam services now or were used with RoundTeam services at any time in the past at least once.
- RoundTeam software can post tweets on behalf of any Team
- RoundTeam software has right to retweet any tweet on behalf of any Team
- RoundTeam software can display Twitter data related to any Team on RoundTeam website without providing a notification to the owner of this Team.
- You understand that consumer key and consumer secret (Credentials) of your Twitter application will be stored on
RoundTeam Inc. servers.
- You confirm that you will not use any services provided by RoundTeam to produce or distribute spam.
- You confirm that you have read and understood Twitter Automation Rules and Best Practices.
- We will use your application key and secret solely for the purpose of fulfilling RoundTeam software services.
- We will use your application to deliver retweets according to the configuration you made.
- We will make each of your Teams follow @RoundTeam on Twitter automatically.
This is for having an option to send you a tweet or direct message, with notification or announcement. You can easily opt-out by unfollowing @RoundTeam on Twitter.
- We will not share your application key and secret with any third party.
- Pricing, features, conditions included in "FREE", "PLUS", "PREMIUM", "BUSINESS" and other types of accounts may change without prior notice. Content of HTML page with pricing information may change without prior notice.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.